Search for Properties
I am a local native and live in Waimanalo, Oahu. I started out as a clerk and advanced to being a stockbroker over my 30 years in the stock market, dealing with both retail and institutional clients. Eventually, I left the unemotional, short-term nature of the stock market for the more emotional, long-term investments of the real estate world. I have been a real estate agent for 6 years, dealing with both rentals and sales. I think the most important role of being an agent is listening and understanding your clients’ wants and needs. That way, you can work on getting the result that is beneficial to both parties.
I have two kids and three wonderful mo'opuna (grandchildren). In my spare time, I enjoy traveling and experiencing different parts of the world.
- Waialae Iki & Nui, Aina Haina, Niu Valley, Hawai
- Ewa Beach, Ewa Gentry, Ewa Villages, Iroquois Point
- Hawaii Kai, Portlock, Koko Kai, Nawiliwili
- Hilo, Keaau, Kurtistown, Pahoa, Volcano, Hamakua Coast
- Kailua, Lanikai, Maunawili, Norfolk
- Kaneohe, Ahiumanu, Heeia
- Kapolei, Koolina, Makakilo, Ewa Beach
- Mililani, Waipio
- North Shore, Sunset Beach, Pupukea, Haleiwa, Waialua
- North Windward, Kaa’awa
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice